Fill out the form below to request information about our schools
By clicking the "Submit" button above, I am providing my signature and consent to be emailed, called, and/or text message by or on behalf of Western Hills School of Beauty & Hair Design or Tri-County Beauty College from an Admissions Representative or via autodialer or prerecorded voice at the phone number (s) above. I understand I am not required to provide this consent to make a purchase from, apply to, or enroll at Western Hills School of Beauty & Hair Design or Tri-County Beauty College. I may cancel this consent at any time.
Click Here for Catalog
No matter what your financial situation, we believe that you should have an opportunity to attend school. Lack of funds need not prevent you from enrolling. These Institutions are eligible to offer federal financial aid to those who qualify.
Loans and Grants
- Pell Grant -
Federal Pell Grants may be available to cover a portion of your tuition.
- Student Loan -
Federally-insured loan programs with a low interest rate. Repayment begins six months after your graduation or termination of training.
- Parents Loan for Undergraduate Students -
Personal loans for your parents (if they qualify) to borrow money for your education at a low interest rate. Repayment may begin sixty days after the loan is issued.
- Scholarships -
Scholarships may be available for high school seniors based on recommendation of high school councelor.
Other financial information
- Cost- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Call us today to find out more information.
- Accreditation- These institutions are accredited, by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences 4401 Ford Avenue, Suite 1300 Alexandria, Virginia 22302-1432, (703) 600-7600.
- Other Programs- These institutions are also approved for Ohio Rehabilitation Commission. We also offer Pay as you learn programs.
- Budget Payment Plan-Tri County Beauty College & Western Hills School of Beauty and Hair Design allow you to pay as you go with no interest.
For an individual consultation concerning financial needs, contact our Financial Aid Officer.
During your personal interview, we will help you complete the appropriate forms and with proper information, immediately determine your eligibility.
School Code: 014022
Financial Aid Officers
Tri-County Beauty College:
Western Hills School of Beauty & Hair Design: